Aviation Middle East Year Book 2011 - 2012 (3rd Edition) - Region’s most comprehensive & user friendly data source media with global distribution to more than 8000 hard copies.
Main Features of Aviation Middle East Year Book
The media is unique of its kind in the region which is one of the definite information media source dedicated to the aviation, airports and the aerospace industry.
- Leaders (In – depth profile of the top officials of the industry)
- Views (Detailed views from the Industry Professional)
- Profile (Company Profile)
- Who’s who (Senior decision makers profile)
- News (What’s new?)
- Comprehensive business profile of the Middle East and Global manufacturers,
suppliers and service providers.
Snapshot of Aviation Middle East Year Book 2011 – 2012
- Region’s most comprehensive & user friendly data source media
- 3000 companies, 7000 senior decision makers, 600 products.
- 8000 Hard copies
- Distributed FOC to all the listed companies and in Events.
- 15 exhibitions & events distribution in 2011/12
- Supported 24/7 by www.aviationmiddleeast.com
- Value Added distribution in the Africa and Indian Sub Continent
- Supported by Aviation Middle East Link E-weekly newsletter
- Language: English
- Publication: November 2011
To submit business listing please click the link below
Targeted Industry Segments
- Airline, Airports, Aerospace, Aircraft operators, Aircraft Charter / Leasing (Business, Executive, Passenger & Cargo) , Aircraft Charter Brokers, Aircraft Management, Ground Handling, MRO/FBO, Safety & Security, Training and the other ancillary segments of the industry.
- Other than the aviation industry we are distributing to the selected Oil Companies in the region, MNC’s in the Free Zones and large corporate offices.